|Home | Contact Us|
Cleveland Clinic Lyndhurst Campus
1950 Richmond Rd.
Lyndhurst, OH 44124
The Bolton House sits on the Cleveland Clinic Lyndhurst Campus, just north of Legacy Village. The mansion, originally the home of Chester Castle and Francis Payne Bolton, was built in 1917. When TRW bought the 68 acres on which the mansion sits in 1985, they built their headquarters just south of the mansion and renovated and restored the home, calling it the "Guest House."
TRW donated the entire property to the Clinic in 2002. The 350,000-square-foot headquarters now houses Human Resources, many conference rooms, and an auditorium. The Guest House, or Bolton House, is a classic country mansion which has been fully restored and modernized. It is used for private parties and functions.
To get to the Bolton House, look for the gated entrance marked "Cleveland Clinic Lyndhurst Campus" off Richmond Road between Mayfield and Cedar Roads (just north of the Legacy Village entrance). From the gate, drive 0.3 mile and turn right. Go another 0.1 mile and turn right into the Bolton House driveway.
The Bolton House is not available for any external functions and cannot be scheduled for any events at the present time.
|© 2010-2015 Cleveland Clinic Staff Auxiliary. All rights reserved.|