|Home | Contact Us|
8615 Euclid Ave (at E 87th St)
Cleveland, OH 44106
Palatial home of Mr. Francis Drury in 1912, the Cleveland Clinic Foundation House now services the Clinic's Professional Staff as a Medical Educational Conference Facility. The 25,000-square-foot mansion retains the intimate ambience of a private residence while providing the highest levels of quality and service. Artifacts and memorabilia of Cleveland Clinic history are displayed throughout the home.
All functions scheduled at the Foundation House must be sponsored by a Cleveland Clinic Foundation Staff member or Executive Administration. The purpose of the function must be for educational or scientific programs related to the Cleveland Clinic Foundation or for the conducting of Foundation business.
The Foundation House features four conference and training centers for groups of six to 50 people; an elegant formal dining room; a large living room and great hall for social catered functions; and sun room for small gatherings. Full-service catering, meeting planning, audiovisual equipment, valet service, entertainment, and floral decorations are handled by the Foundation House. As a general rule, the Foundation House is available from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight, seven days a week.
The Foundation House offers the finest food prepared with the freshest ingredients in a health conscious manner in line with the Cleveland Clinic's legacy as one of the top health care facilities in the world.
Cleveland Magazine.com article
|© 2010-2015 Cleveland Clinic Staff Auxiliary. All rights reserved.|